Developed by utiliti to turn any Bluetooth equipped phone into a utiliti tag reader and writer.
If your phone is equipped with NFC capability already you may not need to use the ute as the data should be available directly.
However, use of the ute stops phones from being damaged on contact with contaminated or abrasive surfaces so you may choose to use this device anyway.
Use of the ute
- In settings on your phone make sure Bluetooth is activated.
- Follow the prompts to allow Bluetooth connection to the ute
- Enable the utiliti app on your phone
- Touch the face of the ute to the tag until you hear a ‘ping’ on your phone
- You should now be able to read the data on your phone
- Adjust data as required and follow instructions to update the back office system on the app.